25 August 2006

Probing Economics as a Chocolate Egg Until I Make It Bleed

After I began scanning her groceries, a customer informed me that she would be saving A Lot of money, by using her Safeway Club card. I asked her, "Are you saving money by using the card, or are you paying extra by not using the card?" Of course: it went over her head. Swoosh!

After she paid for her groceries, I went home and wrote a blog entry. Of course: it's going over your head. Swoosh! I might as well be talking to myself. I wish I was talking to myself, as an other entity. What I'm really saying, everywhere, is: "Do you see why?"

Do you see why?

I don't really care unless you're thinking, "Shit, you should be fucking me right now."

14 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 9:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look forward to you're





next post.

 
At August 26, 2006 7:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're grammar is atrocius.

 
At August 27, 2006 10:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see him spell another like that? thats sick and twisted man

 
At August 27, 2006 11:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I do not see why you are asking me if I see why you are asking me if I see why you are asking me if I see why you are asking me if I see why...

It sounds like a case of the old meta-genie to me; or should I say meta-meta-genie?

Do you see why?

 
At August 29, 2006 11:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i s'pose i looked at this to fast.Ice-cream 'scuse me,Ive seen you lookin' good the other evening!
No camera :(
S'pose some time that day, whoopee! swinging along over across to me
so whoopee!
that's how you look...

 
At August 29, 2006 11:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yous goin' so far, your going to have sex with the moon!

 
At August 30, 2006 10:52 p.m., Blogger carpo said...

Jumping over the moon is overrated.

 
At August 31, 2006 8:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're overrated, but that's okay you were never rated.

 
At September 02, 2006 10:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... thats very insightful

 
At September 02, 2006 2:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I retire from this blog.

Good luck Sir.

-m

 
At September 05, 2006 9:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how you have such insight into their lives, yet you can't even join them. That's why you're called a loser.

 
At September 09, 2006 1:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I accidently came out of retirement


Oh Darn, I guess i should say something before i leave again.

Your blog is over a year old, yikes...

 
At September 18, 2006 8:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve- Please write something worth reading?

 
At September 21, 2006 8:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://xkcd.com/comics/useless.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home