07 October 2006

Mea Culpa

As part of the 12 Step Program to Not Become Ken Nahanee, I have made a comprehensive list of places in this blog where I have wronged myself and others.

In the first comment in response to my entry of 5 September 2005, I was rude without justification.
In my entry of 19 September 2005, I was rude without justification (first paragraph) and wrongly stated that a beast necessarily has strong math and spatial abilities (twelfth paragraph).
In my entry of 18 October 2005, I wrongly stated that an artist should intend all interpretations of a work of art (eighth paragraph).
In the eleventh comment in response to my entry of 14 November 2005, I was wrong.
In the eleventh comment in response to my entry of 14 December 2005, I was wrong.

I apologize to anyone who took me seriously and was offended.

Finally, if anyone can supply me with the other 11 steps, I will be very appreciative.

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 1:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

here, have a comment


marco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home